Magical Sushi Bowl
Feel like having sushi but don't feel like rolling? Well I've got something even better for you!
- 1 serving rice
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 serving bell pepper sticks
- 1 serving cucumber sticks
- 1 serving smoked tofu or marinaded tofu
- 1 serving edamamme (optional)
- 1 serving sugar snaps (optional)
- 1 serving toasted nori
- 1 serving toasted sesame seeds
Oyster Mushrooms (2 Servings)
- 150 grams oyster mushrooms
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp garlic chips
- 1 chilli pepper
Start by cooking the short grain (sushi) rice and making the oyster mushrooms. After these are made you can cut the remaining ingredients and optionally roast the sugar snaps and sesame seeds.
Now assemble the bowl the way you prefer, you can add more or less of your favourite ingredients.
I had some nori, soy sauce and wasabi on the side.